Job // Web Frontend Developer
Who are we
We are a software development agency/collective located in Berlin. We have been working for a variety of customers with an emphasis on web and mobile projects since 2018.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Web frontend developer (d/f/m) to join our team (>= 80%
part-time or full-time).
And we enjoy discovering new technologies.
It is very important to us that you enjoy working in a collective and in an egalitarian, empowering and inclusive setting. Every member tries to support the collective and takes on some internal tasks.
How we work
- We prefer to work on-site. We value meeting in person and exchanging ideas and opinions. But it is okay to work remotely some of the time. If there is no pandemic going on, everyone shows up in person to our weekly assemblies and the bi-weekly emotional well-being assembly.
- Working hours: At the moment, we are at the office mostly mo-fr from about 10AM to 6PM.
- The well-being of everyone is very important to us. We try care for and support each other. We try to include everyone in all important decisions and strive for consensus.
- We try to enable people to learn new things they are interested in and to work on projects and tasks they enjoy or want to improve on.
- We pay a standard wage, everyone earns the same relative to their weekly hours
- The official language is English. Most of us speak German, too.
If you want to learn more about our collective visit the join us page.
If you are interested in what we offer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cases of equal qualification, women*, people of color and people with migration background are preferred.